Volunteers Help Us Flourish
Volunteering has a positive effect on the community we serve and you can do it from home! We invite you to join a team of people whose lives are being enriched through service.
Organizations everywhere need volunteers to thrive, and so do we!
A collective effort of everyone is what it takes to make a difference in the world. Your support is crucial to our efforts to keep families together through our Family Empowerment Program and to encourage, educate and empower once orphaned and vulnerable teenage girls in our AJ Home.
- Help promote the AJ Mission
- Become involved in activities that have a direct impact on our programs in Ethiopia
- Experience opportunities to learn about Addis Jemari, as well as life in Ethiopia
- Strengthen leadership skills
- Assist in events sponsored by Addis Jemari
- Take an active role in helping to change the lives of others
- The AJ Teen Board will work as a team to create and develop projects to support Addis Jemari
- Attend at least three meetings a year
- Volunteer at two special events throughout the year
- Help plan and participate in one fall and one spring supply collection or fundraiser as a group
- Respond to AJ Teen Board correspondence in a timely fashion (within 48 hours)
Sign up and stay connected
Subscribe today to get updates and stories of impact from Ethiopia.